Thursday, January 29, 2015

Faces & Hairstyles Compilation Part 1 - Female Sylph

I (somewhat) recently made a thread on the DOMO forums showing off all the different hairstyles for each race & gender in the game. It then came to my attention that there are also different faces as well - so I decided to undertake the most pointless waste of time any DOMO addict has probably ever done: making over 288 characters and taking screenshots of them.

So that means:
  • 4 races
    • 2 genders
      • 6 hairstyles
        • 6 faces
4 x 2 x 6 x 6 = 288 characters! That isn't including any remakes I have to do!

So far I just have the female Sylph finished, but I am working on the rest so stay tuned for more!

Screenshots were taken using puush, and were compiled using Photoshop CS5. The font used is called Adventure and was taken from 1001freefonts.com. I used the #3 skin tone for all of these characters.

Click the images below for the larger image (and to save).


Feel free to save these images for you own use, and please credit me if you post them somewhere else.

Stay tuned for Part 2: Male Sylph!

No comments:

Post a Comment